Skip to content
Boy Trouble and Other Stuff
- Saad needs a voice too. He wants to speak. Desperately. He wants to share his side of the story. He wants to explain why… Oh no… No spoilers in this post.
- My story needs a kick-ass police officer. The kind who isn’t afraid to impart justice, and who looks incredibly amazing with a gun. Or maybe just some random hot guy in a uniform.
- Wait, my story already has two hot guys.
- Do I need to put in a geeky guy? Someone who is just as messed up as the two hot guys.
- Decided. Saad gets bonus chapters. Maybe that will stop his sulking and occasional screaming in my head.
- But yeah, other than that, single POV. Yay Hareem.
- I need to read a lot. History, psychology, cute angsty romance. Something with puppies and evil warlords. And maybe a little bit about technology and mind control devices.
- Research is hard work.
- No. of articles read: 1
- No. of articles left to read: 5
- Search out more articles. By the time I’m done with this book, I’ll have seen every nook and cranny of the internet.
- Re-read relevant parts of Pakistan: A Hard Country
- Camp starts tomorrow! Let the crazy writing begin!