I finally received my order from kitabain.com yesterday but for some reason, the excitement hasn’t subsided yet. It was a big order, ten books in all and I hope I can make them last more than a month. *fingers crossed* I don’t have room for more books and my mum is already threatening to throw some out.
Here’s the list of books that I received yesterday. Which ones should I read first? And how long do you think it will take me to read them all?
- Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult (read yesterday)
- The Edible Woman by Margaret Atwood (currently reading)
- Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
- The Outcast by Sadie Jones
- The Reprieve by Jean Paul Sartre
- The Plague by Albert Camus
- Of Marriageable Age by Sharon Maas
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel